Horse's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» zakopane hotele ceny
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am by Guest

» fish oil for
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Medication For Bed Wetting
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am by Guest

» apartamenty brzozowa opinie
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» heart fish oil
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 am by Guest

» domki holenderskie sprzedaz pomorskie
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as tatty as warez
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am by Guest

» kwatery hel tanio
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am by Guest

» осмотр гинекологический смотреть
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer Empty Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:18 am

i walk in and ring the bell at the desk waiting for a person to come.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer Empty Re: Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 am

Samantha:
I walk into the stable's office with a soapy rag on my shoulder. I drop it in a bucket, wipe my hands off on my jeans, and walk towards the desk. "Hi, I'm Sam," I say, holding out my now-clean hand.

Sam:
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer Leah_dizon1
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://horses-haven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer Empty Re: Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:59 pm

i look at her.i pull my hand out of my pocket and shake hers."im looking for a job...is their an interview time open?"i smile."im Mikey i own Racing Ranch...stop bye sometime"i smile.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:08 pm

I smile back. "Sure. Let's see..." i pull a little booklet out of my desk. "...Stop by tomorrow after 1:00, Mikey. I'll interview you then. And you own a racing ranch..." I start writing stuff down in the booklet. "...that's good to know. So you do have horse experience then. That's good." I look up. "Okay, then Mikey. See you then. Unless you want a tour of the stable today, then that's all."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:17 pm

i smile happily"id like a tour but can i go grab my mare?she gets very inpatient when im gone and id like you to meet her"i smile.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:27 pm

"Okay, sure." I smile, then add, "Oh, and by the way, do you think you'd be comfortable orking around my stallion? Some people aren't."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:18 am

"truthfully,i like stallions better then mares...but dont let that get around.Lafitelly will here"i smile and chuckle teasingly."sure ill work around him.let me go pick up Lafy"i smile and walk out the door.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm

"okay." i go out to the stable aisle and go in Yana's stall. I start to give her her daily grooming while I wait.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 pm

i see you as i gallop on the road to the barn.i gallop down to you on Lafitelly.she rears up when i stop with a big neigh and thud on the way back down."atah girl"i say patting her neck."here she is"i smile.

(lafy is in heat so any stallions there smell her)
Mikey comes to see if she can be an instructer Mccurdy3
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 pm

(gtg be back l8r)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:02 pm

(when will you be back on??????? and can you at least reply to this?lol)
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:42 pm

(ok im back. my mom got really mad at me and we were later for a meeting of some kind... anyway...)
I smile. "She's pretty." I drop the curry comb I was using on Yana into the bucket and exit her stall. I run my hand down her neck to her shoulder and down her leg. "She's in good shape. Nice job." I hear Heineken the freisian stallion neigh a couple of stalls down and smile. "Sounds like he smells her." I pick up the grooming bucket and latch the stall door tightly. "Let's go. Hmm... do you just want to cross tie her for now, or put her in an empty stall while I give you the grand tour?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:26 pm

"thanks and,um how bout an empty stall,she'll like that..could you put some food in a basket for her to?"i fallow the Sam to the empty stall."maybe i can breed her with one of your stallions"i said gently.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 pm

"Hmmm... that's a good idea," i say. I've been meaning to find a brood mare for him... I'll go get some food for her." I leave to the tack room and come back with a small bucket and put it in the empty stall for Lafitelly. Then I hear a neigh and I tell her qquickly, "You can put her in here, then I'll give you the tour. I have to go finish something really quick, so meet me at the entrance in about ten minutes, and we'll start from there." I jog off quickly to the office.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:15 pm

*I run quickly to the office and grab a small bucket of grains and a container of water. I open the closet and get into it, then open the door in the back of the closet, leading outside. I see Zanzibar standing a little ways off, between some trees (see his bio for his story). I whisper his name, and he walks to me. I put the grain on the ground and give him the water. He eats and drinks it quickly, nuzzles my shoulder, then trots quickly off. I take the containers, go through the door and closet door, and refill the containers. Then I exit my office and walk to the entrance, waiting for Mikey*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 pm

(i read the phantom stallion books their great!)

i smile and place her in the empty stall i quickly loosen her saddle and put it on the stall door with her bridle i slap it on the back of the saddle i give her a good pat as she eats.i whisper in her ear."i wonder what 'he' she was talking bout"lafiy moved her ears to tell me she was listening as she scarfed her food.i smile and walk to the entrance i smile and wave to Sam.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:31 am

(lol ya there my favorite series, thats were i got my idea from Very Happy)
Sam:
I smile. "Okay, we'll start at the beginning of the tour." I walk to the stall that i had been in earlier and give the horse a pat. "This is Yana. She's a four year old filly, just starting her training." I smile and walk on.

(gtg Bye)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:29 am

i fallow close behind."beautiful horse"i smile flashing a look at Yana.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:14 pm

(im back)
I smile. "Yeah. She's my baby." I walk on to the next horse's stall. "And this is her mommy, Maddie. She's the horse I use for dressage mostly. both her and Yana are Oldenburgs." Then I walk farther to the tack room. "This is the tack room that I also store the grain in. So the tack is on that side.." I say pointing to a side of the room "... and the grain's on this side." I walk out of the tack room and continue to the next stalls and introduce her to bella, Sonny, and Misty.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 pm

The I walk her to a stall that's all closed in. I say, "And this, is my prized possesion." I open the screen on the top half of the stall and click my tongue. "Heineken. Here boy." A magestic black head pokes out of the stall and nuzzles my head. "Hey sweetheart." Then i turn to Mikey. "this is my freisian stallion, Heineken. One second, and I'll show you all of him." I grab a lead rope from the hook on his stall and clip it to his halter. I open the door and let him out. He bobs his head to me, but swings his hindquarters away from mikey. He reaches his nose out to sniff her hands.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:32 pm

"oh my,hes,im speechless hes gorgeous!"i think of Lafiy and how good of a foal they coukld have."he is stud right,?"i say while holding my hands out to his gentle muzzle.i feel his hot air from his nose on my hand i stroke him down the neck and shh."beautiful,that you are"i whisper in his ear.
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 pm

"Yes, he's a stud." I smile. "He's gorgeous isn't he?" In my mind, I'm personally thinking of Zanzibar, my wild stallion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 pm

I smile at Mikey. "I can see that you've made a friend. How about we go in my office now for your interview. No reason to wait until tomorrow." I grin and pet Heineken on his neck.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 am

I think for a moment, then change my mind. "Actually, I can see that you handle horses well, and that you respect them. You're hired." I smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 am

I smile."great"i get excited
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next