Horse's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» zakopane hotele ceny
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am by Guest

» fish oil for
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Medication For Bed Wetting
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am by Guest

» apartamenty brzozowa opinie
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» heart fish oil
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 am by Guest

» domki holenderskie sprzedaz pomorskie
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as tatty as warez
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am by Guest

» kwatery hel tanio
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am by Guest

» осмотр гинекологический смотреть
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Empty GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:13 am

I THOUGHT THIS BEAUTIFUL ARABIAN STALLION WOULD BE INTERESTING AND AWESOME TO SHARE.HERE IS SOME INFO ON HIM: GG Atlantis is a 15'3 hand exquisitely beautiful stallion. His pedigree is a who's who of Arabian horse history. Sired by National Champion Magnum Psyche and out of a Champion *AN Malik daughter who is out of a Fadjeyn (Fadjur X Surra) daughter who is out of Spanish National Champion mare *Aracosia. Atlantis' first 3 foals arrived in 2007 and is expecting almost 20 foals in 2008. His first 3 foals out of 3 very different National Winning mares exceeded all of our expectations and are truly exceptional. GG Atlantis is extremely correct and a phenomenal mover paired with an incredible disposition.
He is the epitome of the goals of our breeding program which has always strived to produce beautiful horses that are also extremely competitive and gifted performance horses.MORE INFO: Yes, same horse smile.gif As I understand it, he was on the West Coast, came here to the East Coast (VA to be exact) bred a few mares and while the mares were in foal he was sold and exported to England to his new owners which are/were the Hedleys smile.gif He left a total of 7 foals here in the states, 4 fillies, 3 colts of which one was gelded, one died young due to a pasture accident, and the last was his only intact son here in the states. He turned out to be a BIG (almost 16 hh) handsome Chestnut and was Maximo's only breeding son here in the States. Not sure what, if anything has been done with his daughters that were left behind. They all would be aged currently sad.gif

Maximo himself was a Grand National Champion Stallion in England and when I spoke to the Hedley's years ago was siring many winners not only in the Show Ring but on the Track as well....Ahhhh a trip down memory lane for sure.

Again, Spanish lines have the most incredible dispositions and are so pre-potent in the breeding shed. I would venture to say that Magnum Psyche's strong ability to pass on his traits come from his Spanish dam smile.gif

I remember reading YEARS ago a book written by Don Burt where he explains the difference between the Spanish, Crabbet, Egyptian, Polish, etc. Lines. He clearly states regarding the Spanish horses, "If you don't like what you see, don't breed it" as he goes on to say just how strong the Spanish lines are smile.gif

You are a lucky gal to be involved with a breeding program that has endured for many many years and will surely continue to do so! Again, your stallion is beautiful and a super representitive of his quality breeding!

HERES THE URL TO THE DOCUMENT YOU CAN SEE PICTURES OF SOME FOALS HE SIRES AND SOME MORE INFO ON HIM.ALL THIS INFO IS FROM THE DOCUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE TRULY AMAZES ME!THE VIDEOS MAKE ME CRY! file:///C:/DOCUME~1/MEGAN~1.YOU/LOCALS~1/Temp/GG_Atlantis.html

HERES A COUPLE VIDEOS OF THIS WONDERFUL STALLION WHO AMAZINGLY AMAZES ME!

ANOTHER STALLION WHO IS TO ME ALMOST LIKE AND ALLUSION.IT MAKES ME CRY.THATS HOW PASSIONATE I AM ABOUT THESE HORSES.

HERE ARE SOME MORE AMAZING VIDEOS!THEY ALL MAKE ME CRY.

ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Post  Admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:16 pm

*sniff sniff* that was beautiful. The second one actually made me cry. My mom was looking at me like I was crazy cause she didn't know what I was doing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://horses-haven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:23 pm

lol it really made me cry to i thought it was just gorgeous!i thought it would be nice to share and people who are extremly passionate about horses do cry when they see something like these horses they are just beautiful
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum