Horse's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» zakopane hotele ceny
Joe comes with Snip EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am by Guest

» fish oil for
Joe comes with Snip EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Medication For Bed Wetting
Joe comes with Snip EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am by Guest

» apartamenty brzozowa opinie
Joe comes with Snip EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» heart fish oil
Joe comes with Snip EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 am by Guest

» domki holenderskie sprzedaz pomorskie
Joe comes with Snip EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as tatty as warez
Joe comes with Snip EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am by Guest

» kwatery hel tanio
Joe comes with Snip EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am by Guest

» осмотр гинекологический смотреть
Joe comes with Snip EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Joe comes with Snip

2 posters

Go down

Joe comes with Snip Empty Joe comes with Snip

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:15 pm

I gallop in fast herding my cattle from far.on my horse Snip.i corral the herd of cattle into a wooden fenced corral.then i shut it closed.i walk snip to the barn unsaddle him and then release him in a pasture with his buds.

(can you put JOE as the owner name Admin?)
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Joe comes with Snip Empty Re: Joe comes with Snip

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 pm

(sure, but these are the only ranches you can own. If you make any more people, they can't have ranches)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://horses-haven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 am

I release Kep,and Lil Girl Biker into the pasture with Snip.i put Kipper in the stable because she is in heat and i dont want any stallion breeding with her.Her foals which are now grown got away. they busted out of there trailer at a rest stop.There mother is devastated and tired and stressed she is in no mood for riding right now.I go and watch the horses frolic in the pasture.i smile and wait.i waited for ten minutes then i walked up to the wooden fence and called out to Lil Girl Biker my best western riding horse."lil girl!!!!"i yelp to her.she comes galloping up to the fence.i touch her star on her forhead and open the gate.she trots out and stops waiting for me as i close the gate.i saddle her up in the barn and hop on."giddy up!"i say swaping my hand lightly on her but.i take her out to gather up the rest of my cattle.as i round the cattle up i see the other horses that must have been left here as the other people moved out.i see 3 horses.stallions,they must have smelt Kipper because they were fighting and chasing after eachother."the brown one is StarStrukk and the white,Boomer the other brown is Nem"i smile watching them then i go back to paying attention to the cattle.i thought about the 3 stallions.poor Nem-i thought .he was alone in his own small corral.he was sniffing the air and paying no attention to the other stallions.his attention towards the barn that Kipper was in.I watched Nem as Lil Girl Biker did the cattle drive work.

STARSTRUKK AND BOOMER:
Joe comes with Snip PipeCable

CATTLE THAT ARE IN PASTURE: Joe comes with Snip Baa04s00a

CATTLE BEING ROUNDED UP:Joe comes with Snip Rancher

NEM:
Joe comes with Snip Stormylg
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:08 am

I get done rounding up cattle and put lil girl in the pasture.she never broke a sweat after two hours.i see my daughter,Megan,ride in on Paisley her awesome english stallion.what a great purchase!i think about paisley.

MEGAN:"howdy dad!paisley was great at the ride to here!"i pat paisley on the neck and hop down
JOE:"thats great honey"i pat him on the neck to shhing to paisley."he was a great buy,im glad you like him"i smile and hug my daughter with one arm."ill take him into the stable,wash him and give him a good brushing"i say walking the tired stallion into the stable.he lifted his nosed and sniffed the air while he was looking at his sister Kipper.he would breed her even though they were related.but there was no inbreeding on my watch!
MEGAN:i go into the house and look at my bedroom.i think at how it will be filled with my stuff and boxes i start to unpack my clothes and get dressed in my normal ranch work clothes.i think about the great ride i had on Paisley.as i was looking through the boxes of my clothes i found a picture of my mom on her horse Sniper Girl.the horse was never mentioned much but she is put away in a retirement pasture,on our ranch.(sniper girls bio is coming soon)i began to shred tears thinking about her accident on that horse which cost her life.i dont hate the horse at all.i hate to say it bu it was my moms fault,not the horses.i put the picture on my nightstand next to my empty bed.i go threw my boxes of BED stuff,which was like sheets,pillows,my horse blankets,ect.i smiled and kissed my moms picture and put the sheets and stuff on my bed.then walked out the door to help dad with Paisley.

MOMS PICTURE: Joe comes with Snip Tiger_horse_irish_rose_5
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Joe comes with Snip Empty WHAT THE FARM LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ColorfullyDifferent Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:16 am

THE FEMALE COWS IN THE MILKING PART OF THE BARN:
Joe comes with Snip 04006003

ONE OF THE PASTURES:
Joe comes with Snip Big%20Hill%20Ranch%203

THE BIGGEST PASTURE
:Joe comes with Snip Double_M_Ranch_for_Sale_big
ColorfullyDifferent
ColorfullyDifferent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content